The DA will be responsible for the design, creation and execution of several graphic projects for the different clients of the agency, whether they are events, experiential, interactive or identity projects. With an understanding of digital issues, he or she will be able to conceptualize 360 strategies.
He or She will work under the supervision of the creative director and in close collaboration with the creative teams.
• Conceptualize and generate ideas for identity and event mandates
• Be responsible for the projects entrusted from brief taking to the project delivery
• Be able to present the arguments of his or her creative approaches
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design (Penninghen, VMMB, Intuitlab, etc.)
• 3 to 5 years of experience in graphic design and/or art direction
• Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator software
• 3D skills would be a big plus
• Dynamic, autonomous, rigorous and committed to excellence
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
You want to join us?
Send your CV and portfolio to:
In the subject line of the e-mail “DA BAKUZA PARIS”.
Salary to be discussed according to experience.
Please note that Bakuza will consider all applications but will only contact successful candidates. Thank you for your understanding.